Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

My Favourite Film





I did not get to go to the cinemas with the rest of my school, because I went to an appointment. But I managed to watch one of the films on my device, and I'm going to tell you what I think about it.


The film that I watched was the one from Point England and it was called Tired Eyes. It was a very interesting and very creative. The film was full of surprising ideas and it was very hilarious. The best part in my opinion was the part a kid see's a skin from Fortnite  named Raven doing the Orange Justice, and my second favourite part was when they all dance together like an army.


This film inspired me to play less games so that when I go to school my eyes are not tired and I can look at my screen on my Chromebook properly.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.